Tuesday, March 25, 2014

MAKE THREE TOTES/PURSES WITH ONE CHARM PACK TUTORIAL

Hi ladies!  I don't know about you, but I love quilted bags!   I found this excellent  bag tutorial !!



The bag  is made from a charm pack.   It would be a great project for someone just beginning to sew!   You can easily add a flap,  zipper pocket or an outside pocket. The possibilities are endless!

If you don't want to purchase the charm packs, you can make your own.

The steps in this tutorial are very simple and clear!

 Check out what else is available at the Missouri Quilt Company .   Can't wait to  make a few!  So what do you think?

Blessings
Linda

UPDATE:   April 04/14

I've started a bag, but haven't been able to finish it due to my work schedule!  I'm hoping to have it finished tomorrow as the straps, flap, lining, outer bag  are all complete, except to sew  together, and  of course adding the button.  I changed it a bit by adding a zipper pocket, flap, and making it larger.  I absolutely love the quilting effect!  I'm giving you a sneak preview, so here goes!  Hope you like it!






Here's the finished project  except for the button!




The lining is light brown, so you can still see in the bottom of your bag.  I
put in a zipper pocket as well as added a flap & magnetic purse closure.


FINISHED!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!