Sunday, March 9, 2014

ROSE PRINT TOTE BAG

    My next project is a rose print tote bag! This is the fabric I used, as well as a green similar to the background on the rose print.

.



  I quilted the entire bag as I really like the soft touch of the fabric when using batting!  This is my first time using Hobbs quilting batting, and I would highly recommend it.  It would also work well for other sewing projects such as mug rugs, placemats, etc.

  Thank you for visiting! Have a look at my new project below.  I hope you like it !

  Update:  The tutorial for this bag can be found at Craftsy!
Blessings,
Linda




Front


Back


Zipper Pocket






Key Tab

15 comments:

  1. WOW! What a beautiful tote crafted by a beautiful lady! Linda you are amazing in your crafts! Am very envious of what make! Keep up with the great blog, love dropping in to see what you have crafted now! You are a ��! CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a beautiful bag Linda! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda! I found your blog via Carmen @ Beyond the Fringe. I saw this gorgeous bag & had to learn more. As I didn't realize there would be a tutorial I am over the moon! The fabrics, the design - all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a wonderful surprise on Christmas Day to see such a sweet comment! Thank you Gail !!

      Delete
    2. Everything has been completed! It will be posted in a day or two. Need some help setting it up! : )

      Delete
  4. 2-19-15 Where are the instructions for making this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pattern can be purchased on Craftsy! Craftsy is in pink type just after the picture of the fabric. Click on that and it will take you right there. Thank you for your interest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorei a bolsa. Sorry I am not write english.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias ! E-mail me at lindaspears49@gmail.com I will send you a free tutorial for this bag, Sonia!

      Delete
  7. Wat een prachtige tas !!!!
    Heel erg mooi gemaakt.
    Groetjes Jannie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Translated: What a beautiful bag !!!! made very beautiful.

      Thank you so much Jannie! Dank je wel Jannie!

      Delete
  8. https://www.craftsy.com/sewing/patterns/rose-fabric-bag-tutorial/227601 This is for finding the tutorial for the Rose Fabric Bag Tutorial. The other link doesn't work right now. Craftsy has changed their platform so this new one will work as I just copied it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!