Saturday, April 5, 2014

FREE TUTORIAL - QUILTED ORANGE & BLUE BAG


Free Quilted Bag Video Tutorial - Missouri Quilt Company

Missouri Quilt Company has excellent tutorials!  They are so easy to follow for the novice sewer like myself!   
This bag was given at my workplace for a draw.  Proceeds went towards purchasing nursing assessment equipment.


Completed

The orange are Bali Snaps  (already cut), and the blue is the same fabric, only I purchased it in meters, and cut it myself!  I've added 1/2 a charm to each side of the rows, as I wanted it a bit bigger.  It would appear to be a good size for a bag.  I'm also adding a zipper pocket to each bag!




This is quilting cotton.  It's really pretty.  I've made a flap for this bag, and have a large blue button to add to it.  This is quite small, but not everyone likes a big tote bag!



 
I used some of the left-over fabric from my floral bag I made earlier.  I really like the fabric!




1 comment:

  1. Really nice bag Linda! I love the fabric combination and the "forever yours" on there too. What a great button as well! I checked out the video tutorial and it looks like a fairly easy project to try!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!