Sunday, April 20, 2014

HOW TO MAKE A POT HOLDER IN MINUTES

Last evening I found a video tutorial on how to make a pot holder in six? minutes!  It's excellent!    Great for a quick gift!  It does require more material than it would for a simple pot holder. You can find it at Craft Sanity.  

My completed pot holders!  They were easy to make!  I didn't quite master the 6 minute mark, however....!!!

 

Made another pair of pot holders!   This was a different pattern.   So easy! Sometimes it's just nice to have something EASY to sew!  I really like the quilting!  Recognize any of the fabric?


3 comments:

  1. Very clever way to make a potholder. I think I would put a stitch line around the edges at the end there, but I love her ingenuity! TFS, Linda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd add a loop as well! Going to give it a try in a little bit, and will post what I've made! Thank you for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's a good idea too. I'd like to make some as well. They would make great additions to gift baskets. :)

      Delete

Would love to hear from you!