Tuesday, April 29, 2014

QUILTED FLOWER CHARM BAG - FREE TUTORIAL


This is the third bag I've completed using the charms.  I've really enjoyed making them.

This excellent tutorial is by Jenny from the Missouri Quilt Company.  The video is on my blog, or it can be watched on You Tube!

  I did not shorten the flap, as it isn't that much too long.





Inside the bag is a zipper pocket &  a magnetic closure on the flap.  I used a batting in all of these bags, and they are just so soft!  All bags have removable bottom inserts, so that they can be washed!





There is also another Rose Fabric Quilted Bag Tutorial on Craftsy!  This is one I made after the other.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Jackie! You might like the other rose quilted bag as well. There's a tutorial !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a beautiful picture but I can't seem to find the tutorial or the video on YouTube -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary Kay, if you click on Missouri Quilt Company above (2nd sentence from the top) , it will take you right to the video. The only thing I've done differently in constructing the bag is add an inside zipper pocket. It's a easy to follow tutorial. Enjoy!

      Delete

Would love to hear from you!