Sunday, July 20, 2014

WHEELCHAIR BAG








Ever sewn a bag for a wheelchair?  I haven't until now.   I've made it according to the dimensions given to me in a e-mail,  so I'm hoping it will fit, as well as hang properly!  I will be making a tutorial within a few weeks for anyone interested!

 The bag is fairly basic, but as I said, it's my first!  If you have any suggestions as to what I could have done differently, please let me know? Any constructive criticism  would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much!

Linda

Note:  I think putting tucks in the pockets at the front of the bag, and elastic at the top of the pockets would be a great idea.  It would give enough room to contain the bulk, say of a cell phone, and the elastic the security that it would not fall out....just thinking!

The zipper pull was an after-thought, but it works very well!  I then, of course, had to re-take pics of the bag!  : )



I delivered the wheelchair bag today, and was concerned that it would not fit over the arm!  It fit perfectly! Here it is!  The centre strap can just fit inside the bag , so you have plenty of room to reach in, then can be resecured when traveling.












This wheelchair bag pattern can be found on CRAFTSY!




7 comments:

  1. I somehow missed this one. It fits so well!! Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it....would be keen on the tutorial, when you have the time please Linda...hugs Nomes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to have one posted in a couple of weeks, so check back please! Thank you!

      Delete
    2. I got a wee bit side-tracked! I'll get it done! : )

      Delete
  3. i look forward to seeing that one too! thanx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've added the link on Craftsy! : )

      Delete

Would love to hear from you!