Wednesday, September 9, 2015

QUILTED TOTE BAG FOR FALL




This quilted bag has a front pocket, inner zipper pocket, and a flap.  The flap  keeps the bag and outer pocket  closed.  I added a large grommet to the flap just for design.     I don't know about you but I always like near the end of the sewing project when you turn the bag right side out... & everything has finally come together.

I used the charm bags by Missouri Quilt Company as my inspiration. I made my own charms and just added  the pockets and flap.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE it and the colour is GREAT Linda! You cease to amaze me with your talent! Great job!

    CHEERS
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bag, the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Rose! It's one of my favorites so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's REALLY beautiful Linda.....I love the material. Very simple and yet very elegant....superb job :) (Your anonymous friend....Maureen :) xx)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another Fabulous bag, very stylish, love the colour and fabric too
    Sue (queenie)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!