Saturday, September 13, 2014

ZIPPER POUCH - Free Craftsy Class

This is a simple pouch I made while watching a free Craftsy class.   I quilted this one as I'm crazy about quilting!!  This was presented by Kirstin Link and the class is called BAG-MAKING BASICS, Reversible Tote & Zipper Pouch. It is excellent. I go back and review quite often!

 It is great for beginners as well as anyone who hasn't made a bag or pouch before. It gives you the basics to complete both projects.

 What I like about Craftsy is that the video classes are not removed after a few months. They are there for many years, available to watch and/or review.   I also like that I can follow along with Kirstin, stop the video if I need to, and go back. You can find the class HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!