Monday, March 9, 2015

ROSE FABRIC BAG TUTORIAL - Feedback!

 I recently received some wonderful feedback from a sweet lady named Linda Jones, on my Rose Fabric Bag Tutorial!.. In addition to sending me a photo of her completed tote bag (which btw is amazing!) Linda really liked my pattern and was very kind and wonderfully detailed in her appraisal of it.

Thank you so much, Linda!!

I know you’re all itching by now to see her lovely bag! Here it is!

 Gorgeous, isn’t it?! I absolutely love her fabric choice! Just beautiful! Linda has fabrics picked out to make two more of these totes. I can’t wait to see what she comes up with!

 If you have purchased this pattern, please feel free to post a photo of your completed tote under my Craftsy Pattern in the section that says “finished projects” which you can find just under the main photo.

 As the creator of this pattern, I can’t tell you how exciting it is to see your visions for this pattern. It’s truly a blessing! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

 Linda

2 comments:

  1. WOW! What a lovely bag and I love love the colors! Very talented Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, Linda J! I specifically love your color choices. Your tote would work great as a purse as well as a tote. I'd love to see your other totes made with this pattern as well.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!