Saturday, April 18, 2015

New Wheelchair Bag


There's a new wheelchair bag tutorial on the way!  This roomy bag  is 12" X 14" with a 4" gusset.  There's a large, deep outside pocket, which is secured by a long flap.  This pocket would be great for your cell phone.  It's deep enough so that nothing would just pop out. 

The inside of the bag has a large zipper pocket to tuck away your valuables.

 I added a key tab, but this time put it on the inside of the bag near the zipper.   It remains easy to access. There's plenty of space inside the bag for a hair brush, make up bag....whatever!

  I've also included a mini pouch to attach to your key tab.  This would make for easier and quicker access to credit cards/coins.

This bag would be suitable for wheelchairs with small wheels, or could easily be adjusted to be utilized as a walker bag.

I'm adding a few more pics, and I will post the tutorial when it has been completed.










8 comments:

  1. Linda, that is another cute wheelchair tote. love the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marge. I wasn't too sure about overdoing it with the black and white print!! : )

      Delete
  2. That's a nice one, Linda! Love the fabrics you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful work Linda! Love the colors and fabric you chose. Would love to have this when my mother was in a wheelchair

      Delete
    2. Thank you Barbara. I'm just making another one with the same fabric , but no flap. I also added big pockets in the inside, zipper pocket, and two big pockets on the outside. It can be used as a wheelchair bag or walker bag. Oh, I also added straps for carrying. It was requested by a lady, so hope she likes it. Just have to make a solid bottom for the bag, and it's finished! I'll post it in the next few days. Chatty am I!! : )

      Delete

Would love to hear from you!