Monday, April 20, 2015

PLEATED POUCH

I just finished making this pouch this morning!  I've wanted to try making one with a pleat, so I did.  There's a pleat in the back as well.  I winged it and it worked!  Even the dots somehow lined up, no thanks to me!! : )

The only thing I would do differently is put two pleats in next time, and use a different color!

I also made some new labels last night, as I like adding them to my sewing projects.  Another favorite of mine are big buttons!  So what do you think?  Do you know how much courage that takes to ask?  : )

10 comments:

  1. OMG! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    That is the cutest bag ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, everything about this bag is fabulous. And I, too, love big buttons. If we werefriends IRL, we could have a party to share and compare all our big buttons. ๐Ÿ˜„ Congrats and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is always nice to meet new friends, especially when you have things in common, Jan ( even buttons) !! : ) Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Linda, I like your bag - love the big button and the fabrics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you Kate! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this bag too. The fabrics are very nice and I love the button too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Carmen! It's settled...big buttons are in! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that pouch is absolutely beautiful....if you were selling them, I'm sure they'd be sold out!
    (Your anonymous friend) Maureen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one sold quickly. Tammy took it to work along with some tote bags. A lady bought a bag as well as the pouch. I really enjoy making them, so maybe should do some more! Thank you Maureen.

      Delete

Would love to hear from you!