Monday, August 17, 2015

HOT PAD TUTORIALS

Aren't these beautiful hot pads!!?  After finishing my hipster tutorial (it's off to the testers now), it's back to hot pads and potholders!  Love them!

You can find these lovelies at  PATCHWORK POSSE.

I don't know about you, but I like to sew a quick project once in awhile.  It gives me a sense of accomplishment.  These would be as the block is already made!!..or if you don't have any,  you could make some!

There are over 52 UFO ( unfinished object) quilt blocks on this site so check it out.  If you would like your projects posted, please send your pics to lindaspears49@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Linda, they are so cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marge...funny you should comment! I was thinking of you when I posted this. You were telling me the other day how you had so many UFO's!! : )

      Delete
  2. Great fun colours to brighten the day, love them
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of Christmas...candy canes & berries!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!