Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Baby's Crib Quilt



The crib quilt is very similar to the other quilt I made, except it was smaller, for a stroller.  I used the same fabrics/charm pack, but used a different pattern for this one.  I won't give you the pattern as there is an error in it, and if you look closely, you will be able to see it!  Have fun!! : )  I reported the error, but I'm not sure whether they have corrected it.

Next comes the crib skirt, and I was thinking a  white eyelet fabric would look nice.  Perhaps I'll make a long pillow (round/oblong) to use...no soft stuff though.   What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, the fabric is so warm and vibrant, love the stitching detail too, so much interest to look at.
    Well done

    queenie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Glad you like it Queenie! : )

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!