- Outer front zipper pocket.
- Outer front pocket with flap closure.
- One outer large back pocket which can be divided into two.
- A medium sized inner pocket.
- Two straps. The longest, is the perfect length for over your shoulder, hand’s free, while the hand/wrist strap is great option should you desire to use it. Both are removable.
- Metal grommets/eyelets have been placed on both sides for the straps.
This Carry-It-All Hipster bag is 9 ½” x 8 ½ “, large enough for make-up, glasses, cell phone, what have you. Who knows, you might even want to add a pocket book or reader to your Carry-It-All.
The tutorial has plenty of colorful pictorials, to assist even the novice. It is easy to follow.
The tutorial can be found on Craftsy at My Pattern Store.
A special thank you to Terry P. Appreciate all your valuable input!