Thursday, February 18, 2016

NECESSARY CLUTCH WALLET






Here's just a few NCW's I've made over the last few months.

The NCW has various flap templates. As well you can choose one or two inside zipper pockets, and/or a back outer zipper or open pocket.

 You can add to or take away from the wallet, and still end up with something  plain or classy.  It's up to you.  Fabric plays a big role in determining that.

I can't say I found this wallet easy to make.  It took several , before I was really able to master the pattern.    Since I have trouble following written instructions, Jean, the Jelly Roll Queen's You Tube videos were invaluable, as was the input from the women on the NCW Facebook page.

Seems to be that many support groups and videos  are popping up  every where for the bags and wallet patterns/tutorials that have and are coming out.  I personally love the concept!

You can find this Necessary Clutch Wallet pattern/tutorial at Emmaline Bags.

Thank you for visiting!

Linda


1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda, love these clutch wallets, lovely fabric and very well made
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!