Sunday, April 17, 2016

More Sew Together Bags

The Sew Together Bags all have three zipper pockets, and four open pockets which are held together by a long zipper that forms the handle.
There are many uses for these bags, some of which are sewing supplies, makeup, jewellery, you name it! It's great for travel or home. The size is approximately l0" x 5" x 5". There is a mini version of this bag which has only 2 pockets. I hope to make a few of these as well.
Three are orders, with the striped one being extra. I just really liked the fabric. The top bag on the left is a custom order. The lady chose her own fabrics, favoring the color blue. I think she did an excellent job!
I've really enjoyed making these bags, having completed four in the past week. I have one more custom order to post, and will do so on completion.
The tutorial can be found on CRAFTSY.
(My published post went out, and everything was scattered. My apologies! Hope this one comes through properly).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!