Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Wheelchair Bag Tutorial



I've revised the Wheelchair Bag Tutorial, changing the front page, and adding and subtracting some instructions, as well as   pictures.  I've also had it tested . One of the testers made the bag with just one piece for the front and one piece for the back instead of the panels.  It looks great.  I do give the instructions for choosing this option as well.  She also made it with two straps, rather then the three.

  I hope you like it.

 The mini tutorial, which is included, (dark blue bag) is slightly different in that it has a larger gusset,  a bottle tab so your water/juice won't spill, and an elastic front pocket from one side to the other.   I divided it into two pockets.

 Measurements are important, since this bag will not fit all wheelchairs.  It's dependent upon the size of the wheels.

The  tutorial can be purchased on CRAFTSY



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!