Friday, August 4, 2017

The Bag






This is another one of the CARRY-IT-ALL HIPSTER BAGS having a:
- large outer front zipper pocket.
- medium sized outer front pocket with bag lock (new)
- large outer back pocket with tab (magnetic closure - new)
- recessed zipper.
- an easy sew & so versatile.
I've made a few changes to this bag, and they have been added as an extension/option to this tutorial.  It's a bag  you can make to your own specifications.
 There's yet another bag I would like you to see. One of my Testers made it, and it is totally different than this one.  She's made three lovely bags now, and they're all unique!!  Hopefully she will allow me to share it with you.

The large pic above is one of my friends holding the bag...just so you can see that it's still a good sized bag!


This is Carol's bag.  She made it out of cork.  She didn't add the outer front pocket, but what a      gorgeous bag!  As I said it's versatile !!  There's a large open pocket in the back of the outer bag, as well as a large zipper pocket in the outer front.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!